Friday, June 24, 2011

The Count Down Is On!

So, here we are... seven days away from moving to Texas and I'm feeling excited, overwhelmed, happy, sad, anxious, afraid and confident that this is God's will for us. I sometimes wonder how I can be feeling all these things in the same day? For example: When I start to feel anxious and afraid of all of the unknown that we're heading into, what happened to that confidence and reassurance I was feeling just a minute ago that this is God's plan for us? I feel like my emotions are one big roller coaster ride that never stops and yet somehow new feelings are getting on and off as they please! Stop the madness!! I love that I can look into Stryder's eyes and for a moment slip back into reality and enjoy his precious coo's and smiles in the midst of all the chaos. 





this postcard is a special gift from the Isaak family who live in Scotland to remind Stryder what else was happening in the world the day we was born

our smiley guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment