Friday, August 5, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

The same photographer who took my maternity photos asked if she could take newborn pictures once I had Stryder to build her newborn portfolio. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture priceless pictures of Stryder when he was so fresh and brand new (he is 9 days old in these pictures). It wasn't an easy photo shoot (it was hot from the heaters we had blasting to keep Stryder warm, he wet through at least one blanket, he woke up multiple times as we tried posing him) but it sure was memorable and memories are for a lifetime!







1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful. Just tonight someone was admiring the pics on my frig and asked about the little baby bear in the basket. It was fun to tell them about you. I love the picture of you holding your dream come true in your arms.....so totally precious. I thank God for answering our prayers in such a spectacularly beautiful way. Stryder is such a handsome gift!

    ReplyDelete