Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recent Texas Happenings

Chris arrived safe and sound with all our belongings... many thanks to our brother-in-law John Starke who caravaned with Chris in our Sequoia!

This is my youngest sister Annie in front of her adorable itsy bitsy cabin she'll be renting while she attends grad school at Texas State University in San Marcos

Like Father, like son... I swear we didn't pose this

Stryder's first time in a swimming pool!

I love these jammies on him!!

Love his MANY expressions

Chris and John... they're good at sharing

Chris & I got to go out on a date to one of our favorite restaurants that we hadn't been to in a LONG time

To all our Canadian friends: this is me trying to tempt you into coming to see us, hot rolls and cinnamon butter!

Stryder has recently found his hands and LOVES looking at them as he attempts to put them to his mouth. Very cute to watch, especially when his eyes cross as his fists get close to his face

I asked my sister if she wanted to see the pics of Stryder in his new Bumbo chair clothed or unclothed and she voted for both... so these are for Aunt Laura


Stryder is smiling more and more... love this little man!

Papa and Stryder... bonding!

Stryder getting his feet wet in the pool Nona bought for him




No comments:

Post a Comment