Saturday, August 24, 2013

Waiting...


Stryder & I with the embryos

Embryo transfer went smoothly earlier this week. I felt Jesus' presence with us all through the appointment. I have been on bed rest for the past three days. The first day was wonderful and restful, the other two I became more restless and wearisome of all the things I couldn't wait to do at the beginning of day one (reading, looking at magazines and watching movies). But it was a good three days of resting and I tried my hardest to make the most of them and enjoy! Stryder is in rout now and I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around him and kiss his chubby cheeks! He had a blast at his Nona & Papa's house... so thankful for Chris, family and friends during all of this! And now we wait... the long, dreaded wait. We'll know the results via a blood test by the 31st. We have felt so loved and cared for throughout this process, thank y'all so much for the phone calls, emails, text messages and prayers! We love y'all!
Just after embryo transfer

Chris preparing my hiney shot
Family snapshot with the embryos

No comments:

Post a Comment