Sunday, July 3, 2011

Big Texas Welcome

Stryder and I made it to Texas! I was a pretty nervous mommy flying with a 9 week old baby by myself, but Stryder did AMAZING! People were so helpful at the airport as I went through security with a stroller, carry-on suite case and car seat, such an answer to prayer! My family was waiting with open arms at the airport, they couldn't wait to get their hands on their first grandson/nephew! It's warmed my heart to pieces to watch each of them dote over and bond with Stryder, and of course he is LOVING all the endless holding time he's getting! We're happy to be here but missing daddy and praying his drive over the next four days in the moving truck goes smoothly and without a hitch.

Stryder meeting some of the Shepherd fam for the first time


Uncle Joel

Aunt Laura
Aunt Kim

This was what I woke up to at one of his early morning feeds... I'm thinking he could be a morning person

Happy, happy boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment