Friday, July 8, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

It's days like today that warm my soul that we're back in Texas! Chris & I have really missed our favorite fast food chain, Chick-fil-a! Today was a special day, Cow Appreciation Day! Allow me to explain for those of you who have never experienced this delicious eatery: dress like a cow = your choice of any combo meal on their menu for FREE! But as great as it was to have a free dinner tonight it was so much more fun getting to do this with my family... I've missed doing these types of things with them! Stryder even got a meal for dressing like a cow!

Our costumes for Cow Appreciation Day... moo

Marmee, Kimmy, Annie and Nathan

Papa and Stryder trying to beat the Texas afternoon heat


Stryder in his 4th of July pajamas

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Stryder makes an adorable cow. And I totally love how the three of you got into it and made it a day. What a fun memory for the baby book!

    ReplyDelete